The following students obtained their Master's degree after defending a thesis on :
1. Ameloot Paul: Effect of fluoride and lead on rat tooth germs in organ culture.
2. Berneman Zwi: Flow cytometric study of erythrocytes.
3. Carels Inez: Biological evaluation of polymer-bound metronidazole.
4. Distelmans Wim: Interaction of microtubule inhibitors and gamma-irradiation in murine tumors.
5. Geerts Hugo: Mobility analysis in cells using colloidal gold and video-photobleaching.
6. Rillaerts Eddy: Erythrocyte viscosity and insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.
7. Schuit Frans: Cell specific somatostatin recognition by pancreatic A- and B-cells.
8. Van der Elst: Josiane Livermetastasis of colon carcinoma in cyclosporin A treated rats.
9. Van Riet Ivan: Use of monoclonal B-cell specific antibodies in the purification of malignant bone marrow cells.
10. Van Schravendijk Chris: Interactions of insulin-like growth factors with pancreatic islet cells.
12. Abdi Y Mohammed: High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of pentoxifylline and its major metabolites in biological fluids.
13. Chatterjee Nirjhar: Neurotensin inhibits PRL secretion in purified single PRL cell population.
14. Cosaert Jan: Protein phosphorylation-dephosphorylation in the chromaffine cell membrane.
15. Herregodts Patrick: Study of the monoaminergic neurotransmitters in Alzheimer's disease.
16. Manuel Y Keenoy M.B: Subcellular fractionation of parotid and islet cells for the study of 45Calcium uptake by endoplasmic reticulum vesicles.
17. Opsomer Yves: The study of a possible new fimbreal antigen from an enteropathogenic bovine Escherichia Coli strain 111 KH 86: detection, purification and introduction to genetic cloning.
18. Verhoeven Didier: Infiltration and stroma in breast cancer.
19. Xie Zhong Wei: Leukocyte involvement in PAF-acether induced thrombosis.
20. Lacor Patrick: Study on peripheral blood B lymphocytes and hemopoietic stem cells in multiple myeloma.
21. Ling Zhidong: Development of culture conditions for long-term preservation of insulin-producing cells.
22. Diltoer Marc: Differential sensitivity of short- and long-term potentiation to anesthetics affecting human memory studied in rat hippocampal slices
23. Offner Fritz: TNF in the pathogenesis of septic shock.
24. Palermo Gianpiero: The role of assisted procreation in longstanding infertility due to male factor or to the presence of anti-sperm antibodies.
25. Vercammen Martine: Islet cell and pituitary cell surface antibodies in insulin-dependent diabetes.
26. Cortvrindt Rita: The influence of the V- and C-Fos gene on the proliferation and differentiation of bone related cells in organ culture. A morphological approach.
27. De Vis Joanna: Immunophenotyping of leucocytes in clotted blood and bone marrow
28. Impens Nicole: Prostaglandins and asthma.
29. Jimoh A. Mariam: Immunomorphological analysis of human long-term bone marrow cultures.
30. Schots Rik: Study of antigen receptor gene rearrangements in lymphoproliferative disorders and multiple myeloma.
31. Van De Velde Hilde: An attempt to characterize the CD5 antigen.
32. Wisanto Arjoko: Recent applications of diagnostic ultrasound in assisted reproduction.
33. Deleu Dirk: The use of microdialysis for the continuous intravenous (intramuscular and subcutaneous) monitoring of levodopa and 3-O-methyldopa.
34. Govaerts Paul: Aminoglycoside induced ototoxicity. Effect of isepamicin dosing scheme on cochlear tissue concentration.
35. Heimberg Harry: HLA-DQß genotyping in diabetes.
36. Philippé Jan: Pattern recognition applied to the biochemical diagnosis of sepsis.
37. Qin Yunfeng: Somatostatin analogue RC-160 inhibits the growth of implanted colon cancer in rats.
38. Sermon Karen: ß-N-aceylhexosaminidase activity in mouse oocytes and preimplantation embryos
39. Van Blerk Marjan: Evaluation of a biopsy technique on decompacted late mouse morulae.
40. Decaluwe Joris: Purification of the lysosomal enzyme, iduronate-2-sulfate sulfatase, from human placenta.
41. Demanet Christian: Bispecific monoclonal antibodies (anti-Id x anti-CD3) for treatment of murine B cell lymphoma : in vitro characterization.
42. Eerdmans Pedro: The acute and chronic effects of alpha2-adrenergic agonists on resistance sized arteries of spontaneously hypertensive rats.
43. Kazemzadeh Mitra: Dopamine effect on prolactin mRNA level in different prolactin-cell populations separated on a discontinuous Percoll gradient.
44. Korbutt Gregory: Twenty-four hour hypothermic preservation of the rat pancreas prior to islet cell isolation.
45. Maes Eddie: Waiting line theory in a health-care system.
46. Tan Weiping: Insulin autoantibodies in newly diagnosed insulin-dependent diabetic patients.
47. Teng Hui: Pancreatic insulin content after islet cell transplantation in diabetic rats.
48. Van Liefde Isabelle: Regional distribution and subtypes of a2 adrenergic receptors in human brain.
49. Van Rossem Koen: Contribution to standardization of continuous sensing of oxygen tension in rabbit brain cortical tissue during and after photochemically induced infarction.
50. Vermuyten Karen: Determination of neuron specific enolase concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with neurological disorders by means of a sensitive enzyme immunoassay.
51. Matton: An Influence of opiates and stress on the prolactin secretion in male rats.
52. Nagy Peter: Complementation of HLA DQA and DQB genes confers susceptibility and protection to insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
53. Ofori-Anyinam Opokua: Inhibition of the early stages in poliovirus replication by three antiviral compounds.
54. Van Der Biest Inge: Flow cytometric isolation and culture of human proximal tubular cells.
55. Wang De-Yun: Fiberoptic examination of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx in children.
56. Wang Ya Qin: A study of the determination of Calcium antagonists in human plasma by HPLC.
57. Yang Qing: Palladium matrix modification for the determination of trace elements in biological materials and foodstuffs by means of graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry.
58. Zhang Fan: Islet amyloid polypeptide (IAPP) in the human fetal pancreas: an immunocytochemical study.
59. Amfo Kwasi Henry: Oncogenic mutations of the H-ras gene and chromosome 11P allelic loss in human ovarian tumors.
60. Brissinck Jan: Treatment of mice bearing BCL1 lymphoma with bispecific antibodies.
61. Liu Jiaen: Cryopreservation of biopsied eight-cell mouse embryos.
62. Luo Wei: Ly-1 (CD5), a membrane glycoprotein of mouse T lymphocytes and a subset of B cells, is the natural ligand of the B cell surface protein Lyb-2 (CD72).
63. Schleusner Roland: The effects of superovulation by the association of a GnRH analogue & HMG and by FSH on the follicular fluid of women undergoing In vitro fertilization.
64. Szücs Eva: Nasal resistance distribution in a healthy caucasian population.
65. Talukdar Md Mahiuddin: Evaluation of xanthan gum as a hydrophilic matrix for controlled-release peroral dosage form preparations.
66. Van der Auwera Bart: Molecular and cytogenetic analysis of XX males.
67. Van Ganse Eric: The role of antihistamines H1 in adult asthma, review of the literature and meta-analysis of the relevant clinical trials.
68. Yan Hong Qu: Interleukin 1 and Interleukin 6 production in rat brain after injury.
69. Boonkerd Suchitra: Preparations of Ipriflavone solid dosage forms with controlled release.
70. De Corte Veerle: Characterization of a motility-promoting factor isolated from a human skin squamous carcinoma cell line.
71. Mpanju Onesmo: The influence of lysosomotropic weak-bases on early events of poliovirus-hela cell interaction.
72. Tu Jian: Gradient isolation of rat pancreatic islets before purification of islet B-cells.
73. Wang Xiaoning: The use of curved calibration lines in Atomic Absorption Spectrometry Analysis.
74. Abd-El-Sattar: Ahmed Selection of motile spermatozoa from oligo- and/or astenozoospermic semen and enhancement of acrosome reaction in normal human sperm.
75. Delhase Mireille: Molecular cloning of the human cDNA for transcription factor PIT-1/GHF-1. A new probe for pituitary adenomas analysis.
76. De Raeve Hendrik: Detection of glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked antigens on the surface membrane of blood cells as a diagnostic test for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH).
77. De Vos Anick: Identification of cell-specific proteins in pancreatic ß-cells.
78. Hautekeete Marc: A study of the human fat-storing cell in normal and pathologic conditions using toluidine blue staining and transmission electron microscopy.
79. Iqbal Mohammed: Immunophenotyping of leukemia and lymphoma cells with IGSS: comparison with APAAP and flow cytometry.
80. Nkenmkeng Asong John: Biological variability of HIV-1 isolates from Africa and Europe.
81. Pansaerts Resi: The development of a serological test, based on a Haemophilus ducrey specific P29 antigen.
82. Vergani Patricia: Expression of the transcription factor GHF-1/PIT-1 in pituitary adenomas. Further identification of this transfactor in lymphoid tissues?
83. Zhang Tie Mei: Proinsulin biosynthesis by fetal pig islet cells.
84. Zheng Lei: Effects of PACAP 38 on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in cultured rat pituitary cells.
85. Aboud Muhsin: Mechanisms of inherent resistance to adriamycin in human pancreatic tumour cells: the role of adriamycin cellular pharmacokinetics and DNA damage.
86. Anak-Bodur Özlem: The activity of FAD-linked glycerophosphate dehydrogenase in spleen lymphocytes of control and diabetic animals.
87. Cirunay J. Joyce: Evaluation of a new filler/binder for direct compression using factorial and central composite designs.
88. Dzeka Tafadzwa Nancy: Metabolism of carbamazepine in rat brain using microdialysis sampling and HPLC analysis.
89. Janssenswillen Cecile: Coculture with vero cells of germinal-vesicle-stage and tripronucleated human oocytes.
90. Lu Wen-Gao: Immunocytochemical characterization of cells isolated from human pancreas.
91. Malur Anagha: Expression of PRL, GH and Pit-1/GHF-1 in haemopoietic tissues.
92. Shen Shali: The dynamics of arteriolar vasomotor tone and blood cell-vessel wall interaction: an in vivo microscopic investigation.
93. Suksomtip-Tanthai Maneewan: Ruggedness test of HPLC methods: Comparison of Plackett-Burman designs and interpretation methods.
94. Wang Rennian: Pancreatic Beta-cells growth in normal and streptozotocin-treated newborn rats: a time-course study.
95. Grognard Nicolas: Comparison of the efficacy of Delmopinol, chlorhexidine and placebo mouthwashes on gingival inflammation in patients with gingivitis.
96. Lammens Nicole: Human craniofacial typology and muscle fiber characteristics of M. Masseter and M. Pterygoideus medialis.
97. Moradi Sabzevar Mehran: Efficacy and safety in patients with gingivitis of a delmopinol mouthwash. Effect on plaque formation in comparison with chlorhexidine and placebo mouthwashes.
98. Amrom Dina: Prospective study of diaphorase 4 activity in babies with perinatal asphyxia.
99. Dueñas Gustavo R.: Steady state mRNA levels of extracellular matrix proteins and of TGF-ß1 in viral and alcoholic liver disease. Comparison with histopathological findings.
100. Levtchenko Elena: Investigation of proinsulin in isolated human ß cells and human pancreatic extracts.
101. Niki Toshiro: The effect of dexaethasone on extracellular matrix gene expression of fat-storing cells.
102. Selamawit Yimer: 13C-labelled nutrient catabolism in intact cells. Limitation in the study of 13C-propionate metabolism in RINm5F cells and interpretation of 13C-glucose conversion to deuterated L-lactate in human erythrocytes exposed to D2O.
103. Semakula Crispin: Two year follow-up of insulin (auto)antibody concentrations in patients with type 1 (insulin- dependent) diabetes of recent onset.
104. Szücs Zsuzsa: Application of fluorescence in situ hybridization techniques in clinical genetics.
105. Tavares da Silva Anselmo João : Development of a rat model for xenotransplantation of fetal pig islet cells - a study of the thymus as an implantation site.
106. Van Droogenbroeck Ilse: Study of islet amyloid polypeptide in human pancreatic tissue and isolated human ß cells.
107. De Meulemeester Nick: Computer-assisted location of reference points in three dimensions.
108. Lamoral Sabine: Open, non-comparative study to evaluate the long-term safety and efficacy of subgingivally applied minocycline in adult periodontitis.
109. De Paepe Monique: ß cell growth after intraportal islet transplantation: a morphometric investigation.
110. Katesuwanasing Dontree: Expression of c-Jun, Jun-B and Jun-D in normal ovari epithelium and epithelial ovarian cancer at the cellular level.
111. Williams Tokunbo L.: The effects of guanidinosuccinic acid on synaptic transmission in hippocampal slices of the rat: an electrophysiological preliminary study.
112. XU Zhi Wei: Epidemiological typing of Klebsiella oxytoca by plasmid profile, genome macrorestriction analysis and arbitralrily primed polymerase chain reaction fingerprinting.
113. Yin Ting: Molecular analysis of patients with antithrombin III deficiency.
114. De Meester Johan: Characterization of antibodies in highly sensitized patients awaiting renal transplantation.
115. De Roeck Karolien: A survey on medical ethics committees in Belgium.
116. Dogusan Zeynep: Tumor necrosis factor-a and interleukin 1-a mediate cell death in process-bearing cells of the L3 cell line.
117. Fan Ye-dong: Experience with heterotopic liver transplantation in the rat.
118. Fernandes Edrisi: Investigation of determinants of human gastric mucosal cell proliferation status using proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) immunostaining.
119. Hou Xue: A new immunoadsorption method for the measurement of proinsulin conversion intermediates in human islets.
120. Hu Zheng Yu: Detection of soluble ICAM-1 in serum of multiple myeloma patients.
121. Luo Dian-Zhong: The number, distribution and recruitment of Hepatic Natural Killer Cells (Pit cells) in rat liver.
122. Lyaruu A. Isaack: Polymorphism of human chromosome 11p15 in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
123. Pavlovic Dejan: Expression of major histocompatibility complex molecules by pancreatic beta cells
124. Tao Jie: Development of islet implantation in neonatal rodents: an experimental model for studying growth of islet B cells.
125. Wets Laurens: A clinical study to evaluate the activity and safety of intravenous (IV) poly I:poly C12U (Ampligen®) in patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
126. Xu Guoxiong: Fibronectin isoform gene expression in rat fat-storing and parenchymal cells.
127. Zambre Yasmeen: Analysis of insulin-like peptides produced by human pancreatic ß cells.
128. Zhou Xiaolan: Growth hormone secretion and its inhibiting factors in cafeteria diet fed obese rats.
129. Fulilwa Peggy: Eosinophilic inclusions in dog hepatocytes induced in vitro by alpha-2 agonists.
130. Kutthatharmmakul: Multivariate calibration in UV and NIR analysis of Siriporn pharmaceutical components.
131. Rytilä Paula: Cellular composition of induced sputum in asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and healthy controls.
132. Saelens Nathalie: Therapeutical changes in extraction versus nonextraction orthodontic treatment.
133. Wijgaerts Ingrid: Electrical versus manual toothbrushing during fixed orthodontic therapy. Effects on plaque removal and periodontal status.
134. Chen Meng-Chi: Major histocompatibility complex class I gene expression in human and rat pancreatic ß-cells - quantification by competitive reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction.
135. Chowdhury W. Hoque: The effects of guanidinosuccinic acid, an endogenous metabolite accumulating in renal insufficiency, are modulated by extracellular Mg2+ ions, glycine and 7 Cl-kynurenic acid in the CA1 region of rat hippocampal slices: a qualitative electrophysiological study.
136. Chukwumezie N: Studies on the heterogeneity of a Helicase-like Beatrice Transcription Factor.
137. Faid Louiza: In vitro study on the adhesive interaction between tumor cells and bone marrow stroma in multiple myeloma.
138. Gomez Patricia: Proliferation of human multiple myeloma cells in the "CD40 system.
139. Hoorens Anne: Protein synthesis suppresses a constitutive apoptotic program in rat pancreatic ß-cells.
140. Idigo Joseph: Mutation screening of the Jun-D gene in ovarian cancer.
141. Minzi Omary: Selection and development of assay methods for pharmaceutical formulations containing antibacterial sulphonamides.
142. Mohsin Shahida: Enumeration of peripheral blood stem cells with flow cytometry: comparison of different methods.
143. Tokola-Smith Nancy: Effects on cryopreserved human spermatozoa of conditioned media from four mammalian urogenital cell lines.
144. Villafuerte Sandra: Analysis of HLA-DMA and -DMB polymorphism in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
145. Yuan Xiao-Wei: Identification and antibiotic susceptibility of bacterial enteric pathogens and study of the plasmid profiles of salmonella strains.
146. Van Der Schueren Guy: Cephalometric study of the treatment effects of a fixed appliance-EVAA combination therapy.
147. Khatib Rana: The application of near-infrared spectroscopy in the pharmaceutical analysis of solid dosage form.
148. Lovisetti Paola: Molecular and Immunological characterization of a chromogranin-like protein.
149. Cornelis Marc: Residues of veterinary drugs: their safety evaluation in the EU.
150. Deang Jocelyn: Characterization of duct from human pancreas.
151. Hostens Katleen: Differences in proinsulin and insulin release from perifused human islets.
152. Hu Yanxin: Morphological characterization of an in vitro maturation system for early preantral mouse follicles.
153. Ruangsomboon Orawan: Effects of oestrogens on prolactine gene expression.
154. Depreter Marianne: Regulation of expression of hepatic peroxisomes during normal embryonic development (human and rat).
155. Njunju Mbindo: Mutation analysis in patients with cystic fibrosis and congenital bilateral absence of vas deferens.
156. Ni You Ping: GLP-1 receptor gene expression in mouse islets.
157. Keto George: Production of polyclonal antibodies against the mouse lung GLP-1 receptor.
158. Izurieta Sanchez Sylvia: Effect of trihexyphenidyl on the biotransformation of L-Dopa to dopamine in the striatum of hemi-parkinson rats.
159. KhanAKD Ghous Md: In vivo microdialysis study of neurotransmitter levels and electrocorticographic changes following vigabatrin and lamotrigine administration in pilocarpine-induced epilepsy in rats.
160. Terrazas Aranda Katty: Irreversible neutralization of poliovirus.
161. Gobbers Erik: Evaluation of the utility of the HIV1 RNA NASBA assay for confirmation of HIV1 infection and to monitor HIV1 RNA load during antiviral therapy.
162. Asosingh Kewal: Circulating CD34 positive cells in cord blood and mobilized blood have a different profile of adhesion molecules than those in bone marrow.
163. Bovy Karin: Management of severe paediatric cancer pain in Flemish University Hospitals.
164. Delmeire Dominique: Expression of adenylate cyclase isoforms in rat pancreatic a-cells and ß-cells.
165. Devolder-Irobi Ijeoma: Genetic identification of candida species in HIV-positive patients using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) analysis.
166. Donnelly Fergal: Adverse events in the CNS of second-generation antihistamines: a metanalysis and perspectives for the future.
167. Laureys Steven: Transient focal cerebral ischemia assessed by in vivo microdialysis and diffusion magnetic resonance imaging in the rat.
168. Momen Afsana: Combined evaluation of myocardial perfusion and global left ventricular function using gated spect.
169. Van Moer Carine: Comparison of reproducibility, accuracy and dimensional stability of linear measurements on indirect digital and conventional intra-oral radiographs.
170. Aka Peter: Development of a DNA Heteroduplex Mobility Assay (HMA) for subtyping HIV-1 based on gag gene sequences.
171. Domingo Ronald R: Inducibility of gluthathione S-transferase isoenzymes in collagen gel sandwich and immobilisation cultures of rat hepatocytes.
172. Khonputsa Panrasri: Pancreatitis during drug treatment: a comparitive evaluation of three algorithms for assessing the causal role of drugs.
173. Kisanga Elton Richard: Effect of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors on proliferation and ECM expression by rat hepatic stellate cells.
174. Sachdev Neera: Characterization of rat mesangial cells in renal cortex sections and in culture.
175. Tobback Christine: Nuclear and cytoplasmic maturation in mouse oocytes: a comparison of in vitro cultured oocytes to in vivo controls.
176. Verheyden Bart: Stabilisation of the oral polio vaccine.
177. Wu Dequan: Morphometric analysis of pancreas in glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor gene knockout mice.
178. Xu Jinpeng: Serum levels of bone specific alkaline phosphatase and insulin-like growth factor-1 in Kashin-Beck disease patients supplemented with selenium.
179. Zeinoun Ziad: The TGF-ß1 autocrine growth suppressive circuit in human ovarian cancer cell lines.
180. Liu Jun: In-vitro growth of primary mouse follicles.
181. Lobe Emmanuel: Angiotensine II administration in rats: evaluation of renal damage and antioxidant enzyme status.
182. Matthijs Stefan: Plaque removing efficacy of a tootbrush with new technologiy bristles.
183 Nogueira Daniela: Frozen-thawed testicular sperm: Ultrastructure and application in ICSI.
184 Ngonseu Ernest: Hosts susceptibility and influence of pregnancy during Plasmodium Berghei malaria infection with special attention to preerythrocytic stages.
185. Ahmad Idrees: Colon carcinoma cell to sinusoidal endothelial cell adhesion in early liver metastasis.
186. Albano Carola: Clinical assessment of GnRH antagonists during ovarian stimulation prior to assisted reproduction techniques.
187. Declerck Barbara: Validation of heterologous expressed human cytochromes P-450 as tools for the identification of the human cytochrome P-450 involved in the metabolism of a new drug.
188. Echchgadda Ibtissam: Degradation products of antisense oligonucleotides: effects on hematologic cell growth.
189. Patanawong Yuwadee: Encapsulation of morphine and bupivacaine in liposomes.
190. Qin Hong: Identification of somatostatin receptors on rat hepatic stellate cells.
191. Shi Lin: Incidence and treatment of opioid-induced nausea and emesis: a comparison of ondansetron and metoclopramide.
192. Wu Wei: Development of a mouse model to evaluate antifibrogenic drugs in vivo.
193. Zhu Yulan: Estrogen receptor expression in nontumorous pituitaries and pituitary adenomas.
194. Gerlo Sarah: Expression of prolactin and it's receptor in myeloid cells.
195. Bogdani Marika: The expression and localization of the BRCA1 protein in the normal and tumoral breast and its correlation with prognostic markers.
196. Nguyen Minh Nguyet: A Optimisation of a flow injection analysis assay using experimental design.
197. Zhang Jigang: Renal damage and antioxydant enzyme status in mice treated with adriamycin.
198. Kupper Cardozo Aless.: Analysis of exonic mutations leading to exon skipping in patients with pyruvate dehydrogenase deficiency.
199. Enhtuvshin Gendendaram: Generation of human dendritic cells from frozen-thawed apheresis cells.
200. Van Uytsel Kim Tae Yung: Biosynthesis of islet amyloid polypeptide in the rat pancreatic b cell.
201. Van Autrève Jan: Sequence-based typing of type 1 diabetes susceptibility HLA-DQB1 genotypes.
202. Mei Shaoping: Interaction of colon carcinoma cells with hepatic sinusoidal endothelial cells: an in vitro study.
203. Jin Chengluo: Suppression of TGF-B1 induced collagen synthesis in rat skin fibroblasts and hepatic stellate cells by trichostatin A.
204. Nasako Theodora Apha: Evaluation of the newly developed HIV-1 RNA quantification assay (ELOSA HIV-1) for diverse HIV-1 subtypes (group M, O and N) and SIVcpz.
205. Prasad Ajay: Development of a screening assay for HIV1 TAT inhibitors of medicinal plant extracts.
206. Shabana Wael Mansour: Utility of diffusion weighted echo planar imaging in evaluation of cerebral tumors.
207. Zhang Yi: Construction and characterization of YAC and cosmid contig on the short arm of chromosome 21.
208. Chua Shawn: Can the Herpes Virus Protein VP22 improve transduction efficiencies and growth suppressive effects of TAM 67 in ovarian cancer cells.
209. Shamputa Isdore Chola: Detection of a gene encoding an a-crystallin homologue in numerous mycobacterial species other than Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
210. Lombaerts Jan Frans: Immunogenicity of an engineered internal image camel single-domain antibody.
211. Lahoutte Tony: Characterization of the influx of 125I-labeled tyrosine analogues into myeloma cancer cells: evidence for System T transport.
212. Borkham Erawan: A novel carrier-adjuvant expression system based on the lipoprotein 1 from P. aeruginosa: potential for use in anti-cancer vaccine design.
213. Castano Alvarado Marlen: Evaluation of the feasibility of conducting clinical trials in Latin-America.
214. De Brito Manique Isabel: The role and possible mechanism of action of anti-thymocyte globulin (ATG) induction therapy in renal transplantation, survey of the literature and meta-analysis of significant clinical trials.
215. Debebe Zufan: Development of an in vivo calibration method to study the distribution kinetics of valproic acid in rat brain.
216. Dong Jing: Islet/brain 1 (1B1) mediates Interleukine-1-beta-induced suppression of insulin and GLUT2 gene expression in rat pancreatic beta cells.
217. Gebretsadik Kahsay: Evaluation of in vivo antifibrogenic properties of the HDAC inhibitors TSA and 4-Me2N-BAPH in the CCl4-induced Balb/c mouse model of hepatic fibrosis.
218. Go Justina: Clomiphene citrate in assisted reproduction.
219. Krajc Mateja: Mutational analysis of the BRCA-1 and BRCA-2 genes in Slovenian families with a high incidence of breast and/or ovarian cancer and investigation of feasibility and the moral implications of counseling of these families in Slovenia.
220. Liu Dongbo: Effects of cytokines on gene expression and survival of pancreatic islet cells isolated from iNOS deficient mice (iNOS-/-).
221. Nguyen Anh Tho: Studies on extraction, isolation, purification and structure determination of alkaloids in Folium extract of Erythrina orientalis L. Fabaceae cultivated and collected in Vietnam.
222. Pottier Xavier: Study of amyloid polypeptide and its precursorforms in human type-2 diabetic islet amyloid: immunochemical detection and mass analysis of microdissected deposits.
223. Redivo Myriam: The Belgian Cystic Fibrosis Registry.
224. Tabaku Mirela: Mutation analysis in NF1 patients.
225. Tavaniotou Asimina: Correlation between endometrial morphology, endocrinology and integrin expression in the early luteal phase in natural and stimulated cycles.
226. Vu Viet Anh: Development of a fast separation strategy for chiral substances using normal phase liquid chromatography.
227. Kefas Benjamin: AICA-riboside, an activator of 5’AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), interferes with glucose suppression of apoptosis in pancreatic b-cells
228. Liu Tao: Strategies to label the sulci on flat maps of the cortical surface of the human brain
229. Ni Jie: Effects of Mycophenolate mofetil and a combination therapy (Losartan + Enalapril) on oxidative stress in a model of kidney disease
230. Tchantchou Flaubert: Monitoring of HIV-1 subtypes distribution among individuals newly (year 2000) diagnosed in Belgium by means of V3 serotyping and Heteroduplex Mobility Assay
231. Zhang Menghui: Quality control of plant materials with antioxidant activity using Near Infrared Spectroscopy
232. Zhou Yan: Epitope mapping of the inhibitory monoclonal antibody MA-159M12 against rat plasminogen activator inhibitor
233. Adenowo Abedukola: A new particle in the assembly of Theiler’s murine encephalomyelitis virus
234. Ako-Arrey Donatus A.: Cholinergic regulation of the activity of L-aromatic amino acid decarboxylase (AADC) in the striatum of the rat
235. Borromeo Cecilia: Tissue distribution of islet amyloidosis in human type-2 diabetic pancreas
238. Mohebbian Nahid: Biocompatibilty of dental alloys and their corrosion products using 3D cell cultures
239. Ngambi L Vivian: Evaluation of calcium metabolism in an elderly Sub-Saharan population
240. Sani Musa: Development of an HIV-1 integrase assay for high throughput screening
241. Song Dalin: Influence of catecholamines on myocardial markers and morphology experimental septic shock
242. Takahiso Chio: The role of ATP citrate lyase in glucose-regulated insulin release in rat pancreatic b-cells
243. Van De Wouwer Marlies: Links between coagulation and inflammation: Role of the lectin-like domain of thrombomodulin in inflammation
244. Verelst Katleen: Anti-plaque and anti-gingivitis effects of chlorhexidine chewing gum during fixed orthodontic therapy
245. Yan Chunli: Development and optimisation of a HPLC-method to determine biogenic amines in wine using an experimental design approach
246. Yang Xin: Effects of resuscitative mild hypothermia, oxygen concentration on survival time after uncontrolled hemorrhagic shock in mechanically ventilated rats
247. Zheng Fang: Transplantation of isolated fetal porcine pancreatic cells into nude mice
248. Abdel Gadir Yasir: Infection control in endotontic treatment and retreatment
249. Baila Liliana: Methodology of clinical trials in cancer applied to the field of breast cancer
250. Feng Yingmei: Deregulated C-MYC expression contributes to apoptosis of the pancreatic beta cell
251. Guerra Mendoza Yolanda: Genetical analysis of human blastocyst by fluorescence in situ hybridization technology
252. Kochaji Nabil: Expression of cell proliferation-associated nuclear antigen Ki67 in jaws cysts
253. Kolibianakis Efstratios: The effect of ovarian stimulation with recombinant FSH/ GnRH antagonists on endometrium quality
254. Makkat Smitha: Evolution of ischemic penumbra in acute stroke ? a correlative study of early MR imaging findings with evolution of infarct
255. Ntemgwa Michel L.: HIV-1 Neutralizing antibodies in African Women
256. Sadeu Dongfack Jean-Clair: Study of folliculogenesis in vivo in Cavia Porcellus
257. Wang Chen: Gamma aminobutyric acid production in pancreatic beta cells following exposure to streptozotocin, no donor and interleukin-1 beta
258. Xie Jingwei: A model for the evaluation of radiolabeled tyrosine and phenylalanine analogues for tumour diagnosis with ECT
259. Yuan Hong: Histological, behavioural and neurochemical chararterisation of an animal model of Parkinson’s disease
260. Ankghuambom Chiambah: Evaluation of a probe hybridization assay to subtype human immunodeficiency virus type-1(HIV-1) circulating recombinant form CRF02(IbNg) in Cameroon
261. Cai Ying: BCL-2 prevents apoptosis induced by glucose limitation and AMPK-activation in insulin producing cells
262. D’haese Jan: Comparison of the efficacy of sonic versus ultrasonic scaling
263. Elaut Jurgen: Decalcifications and bond failures: a comparison of visible light and argon laser curing for bracket bonding, in vivo
264. Meurs Alfred: Behavioural, neurochemical and electrocorticographical effects of topiramate in in vivo epilepsy models
265. Thys Steven: Development and validation of an immunotoxicological assay and evaluation of its usefulness in toxicology
266. Van Eygen Isabelle: Influence of a soft drink with low pH on enamel surfaces. An in vitro study
267. Yao Xiaoli: The proinsulin/C-peptide ratio as a possible predictive marker in the preclinical phase of type 1 diabetes mellitus
268. Zhang Ying: Evaluation of ß cell function in antbody positive first-degree relatives of type 1 diabetic patients by a hyperglycemic clamp technique
269. Abdul Muhammad Zehra: Small interfering RNA mediated suppression of SOCS-7
270. Asi El-Alyaa: Use of hyperglycemic clamp test to predict glucose intolerance in high risk relatives of type 1 diabetic patients
271. Atemnkeng Magnus Ajong: Quality control and preclinical investigation of a paediatric antimalarial dry suspension with artemether as active compound
272. Braimoh Segun: Differential Modulation of Extracellular Central Monoamines release by Selective Glutamate Receptor Ligands with Proven Anticonvulsant Activity
273. Ghalamkarpour Arash: Validation of disinfectants used in clean rooms
274. Ibeakanma Charles: Expression of endocrine markers and developmental transcription factors in fetal pig pancreatic cells
275. Lambiv Wanyu Louis: The roles of WNT signals in neural induction and midbrain development in mice
276. Ma Thida Khin: The role of liver natural killer (NK) cells in the clearance of colon carcinoma cells during the early onset of metastasis and their interaction with Kupffer (liver macrophage) cells
277. Wang Qidi: Glibenclamide stimulates protein synthesis in rat beta cells through calcium- and mTOR-signaling pathways
278. Xiao Xiangwei: Manipulation of hematopoietic stem cells for pancreatic beta cell differentiation
279. Xu Xiaobo: Evaluation of in vitro and in vivo models to search for stem/progenitor cells in adult pancreas
280. Yosef Salwa: The anti-diabetic drug metformin activates AMP-activated protein kinase in insulin-producing MIN6 cells and induces their apoptosis
281. Abdul Muhammad Munira: Ceramidase activity in mammalian epidermis
282. Ijiyemi Oluwasegun: Assessment of type 1 diabetes-associated genetic risk in the Belgian general population: a feasibility study in the Brussels region
283. Thys Bert: An alternative replication system for Theiler’ Murine Encephalomyelitis virus
284. Ubani Ogonnaya C.: Changes in proinsulin/C-peptide ratio during the pre-clinical phase of type1 diabetes: a longitudinal study
285. Dombret Bernard: Plaque removing efficacy of a prototype powered toothbrush
286. Wyn Iris: Comparison of the plaque removing efficacy of powered toothbrush at two different alternating frequencies
287. Asscherickx Karlien: Influence of orthodontic anchorage implants inserted in the median palatal suture on normal transverse maxillary growth in growing dogs. A biometric and radiographic study.
288. Bauwens Matthias: In vitro evaluation of 2-I-D-phenylalanine as a new potential tumour tracer for SPECT and radionuclide therapy
289. Bovend’Eerdt Paul: Tooth-borne surgically assisted rapid palatal expansion (SRPE) compared to bone-borne surgically assisted rapid palatal expansion (TPD). Are there any differences in the change of the cant of palatal plane?
290. Chen Yuhong: Effects of rapamycin on glycemic control in normal rats.
291. Cosyn Jan: Short-term anti-plaque effect of two commercially available chlorhexidine containing varnishes
292. Finsi Jamil: NADH: Ubiquinone oxidoreductase inhibition following metformin exposure in MIN6 cells
293. Glarentzos Anastasios: Comparison of the efficacy of tongue scraping and tongue brushing in reduction of oral malodor in periodontal healthy subjects
294. Hanssens Jean-Louis: Toxicity of orthodontic materials in 3-D cell cultures
295. Igwe John: Identification of receptor for Advance Glycation End Products (RAGE) in human and rat pancreatic islet cells
296. Papanikolau Evangelos: Late follicular phase endometrium histology and steroid receptor expression in GnRH antagonist and gonadotropins IVF stimulated cycles
297. Quintens Roel: Gene expression profiling of purified primary rat alpha- and beta cells
298. Shi Qing: Study of different configurations of the capsule and ligaments of the talocalcaneonavicular joint and of the trabecular pattern in different types of calcanei"
299. Stragier Pieter: Genotyping of Mycobacterium ulcerans, M. marinum and M. liflandi using mycobacterial interspersed repetitive units, and gyrase restriction enzyme analysis
300. Torosian Kristina: A pilot study investigating potential muscle toxicity due to chemotherapy as a main cause of fatigue in breast cancer patients
301. Abdo Shaaban: Relative quantification of WNT, frizzled and secreted antagonist gene families in mouse
302. Jia Yutao: Insulin receptor expression and signaling in quiescent and activated murine hepatic stellate cells
303. Agbor Agbor Terence: Expression pattern of the frizzled receptors during early mouse development
304. Folefac Aminkeng: Contribution of TNFA-DQ haplo- and genotypes to type 1 diabetes susceptibility and protection: a genetic study in the Belgian population
305. LI Hongyun: Glucose and glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor signaling regulate endoplasmic reticulum stress response in rat pancreatic beta cells
306. Long Chunmei: Glucose and IGF-1 stimulate proliferation of pancreatic beta cells and decrease their apoptosis via increased AKT/PKB signaling and synthesis of specific proteins
307. Romero Loyola Sergio: A model for in vitro culture and meiotic maturation of Cumulus-Oocyte Complexes from immature follicles
308. Zhang Huan: Development and validation of analysis of an artemisinin combination therapy formulation of artemether and amodiaquine
309. Aka Elizabeth-Patu: Soluble Cadherins in breast cancer
310. Eugene L. Asahchop: Development and evaluation of an affordable microbead-based assay for the quantification of p24 antigen in the plasma of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infected patients
311. Han Siying: Quality control of antimalarials from East Congo D.R.
312. Ji Xiangming: Mutation analysis of the EGFR and ERBB2 tyrosine kinase domain in ovarian cancer
313. Juliana A. Anchang: Validation of the fluorogenic polymerase chain reaction for the determination of Plasmodium falciparum genotypes linked to drug resistance
314. Schroyen Ben: Characterization of leptin and adiponectin receptor isoforms on mouse hepatic stellate cells
315. Shi Xiaojing: Prophylactic insulin treatment in IA-2 autoantibody positive first-degree relatives of type 1 diabetic patients. Effects on diabetes-free survival, islet autoantibodies and stimulated C-peptide release
316. Stein Barbara: Receptor tyrosine kinases as therapeutical targets in Multiple Myeloma
317. Tchouate G. Lea Olive: Effects of TAM67 and EGFR-1 pathways inhibition in lung cancer cells expressing wild type EGFR-1 receptor and the proto-oncogene C-Jun
318. Cheongwa Nkwete Wanzie: Akt/PKB prevents AMPK-mediated apoptosis and inhibition of proliferation in pancreatic beta cells
319. Fomenky Bridget E: Pharmacological stimulation of intracellular heat shock protein 70 expression
320. Kosmas Ioannis: Endocrine and endometrial profile of four different antagonist protocols: a randomized pilot study
321. Morampudi Vijay: Evaluation of the immunogenicity and protective efficacy of plasmid DNA vaccines against Buruli disease based on proteins implicated in mycolactone synthesis
322. Mynbaev Ospan: Transplanted cancer cell metastatic syndrome in the peritoneum wounds or/and port-sites: Russian roulette in surgical oncology
323. Nchindia Ntonghanwah Bebonchu: Homing of in vitro expanded bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells: a study in the C57BL/KaLWRijHsd mouse model
324. Sethuraman Anandanatarajan: The study of a set of orthogonal HPLC systems in a QSRR context
325. Sun Shouyue: Development of omentum as a site for islet transplantation in diabetic rats
326. Tytgadt Virginie: Functional analysis of the USP26 gene
327. Arrey-Akpang Emile: Generation and characterization of nanobodies (VHH) against Galectin-3
328. Barthson Jenny: Phenotypical description of neonatal rat beta cells in search of specific markers
329. Berlengee Frederik: Study on Fas-mediated apoptosis in xenoreactive human T lymphocytes
330. Chinaka Uzoho C: Exploring conditions for adult rat ß-cell proliferation and survival
331. Emeagi Perpetua Ukachi: Lentiviral vectors in anti-cancer therapy: direct administration of lentiviral vectors
332. Govaerts Elke: A prospective study on maxillary changes with bone-borne surgically-assisted rapid palatal expansion (TPD)
333. Liu Zhe: In vivo homing properties of culture expanded human mesenchymal stem cells in an NOD/SCID mouse model
334. Potikanond Saranyapin: Interactions between TNFa (Tumor Necrosis Factor a) and IGF-I (Insulin-like Growth Factor-I) signaling in prostate cancer cells in relation to cell survival and proliferation
335. Rathnavelu Mohanakumar: Potential application of the association of vitamins C (sodium ascorbate) and K3 (menadione) as auxiliary therapy in cancer treatment
336. Sanchez Ramos Flor Ines: Stage-Specific oocyte gene expression during mouse follicular growth
337. Tacken Michel: Survival rate and influence on periodontal health of glass fiber reinforced retainers compared to multistranded retainers
338. Umelo Ijeoma: Functional assays for epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in non-small lung cancer
339. Asanghanwa Milca: Autoantibodies against zinc transporter 8 and insulinoma-associated antigen 2ß at diagnosis of type 1 diabetes
340. Dairo Oluseyi: The use of brain cancer cell lines as a model system to study the control of cancer stem cells
341. Desimmie Belete: Characterization of Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor and Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor Receptor expression in adult rat pancreas
342. Takukeng Cletus: Regulation of posterior HOXA genes in Tetrapod Limb Development
343. Calleja Louel Ross: Effect on transient total pancreatic ischemia via arterial occlusion on rat beta cell replication levels
344. Mbunwe Eric: Human Leukocyte Antigen Class I A and B Locus Polymorphisms and Type I Diabetes in the Belgian Population
345. Mei Jie: Phenotypic characterisation of murine hepatic stem/progenitor cells following their isolation, purification and culture
346. Mfoataw Nchemti Vikhram Ebot: Development of nanobodies (VHH) against human zinc-alpha-2-glycoprotein(ZAG) and synaptosome-associated protein of 23kDa (SNAP-23)
347. Onyema Oscar: The role of histone deacetylase 4 during hepatic stellate cells activation
348. Seynaeve Geert: Induction of DNA damage by silica nanoparticles
349. Siti Aminah B Abdul Rahim: Tec tyrosine kinase - promoter of cell survival and proliferation
Back to top